Counter Communication System
- AHUJA introduces CCS-2300, a two-way counter communication system, exclusively designed for easy and effective conversation across counters with transparent security barriers. It consists of an attendant unit, a customer unit and a power supply unit, which are easy to install and simple to connect through dedicated cables as supplied with the system.
- Unique design, pleasing aesthetics & rugged construction.
- Two-way, hands-free communication.
- Easy, hassle-free installation.
- Compact & elegant table top attendant unit with 20” long gooseneck microphone for strain-free usage.
- A 3.5mm jack socket is provided for connecting a headband microphone like Ahuja HBM-50. This is useable by the attendant as an alternate to the fixed gooseneck microphone.
- Separate controls for adjusting the speech levels during Talk & Listen modes of operation.
- Special Auto-Mute ON/OFF option provided through a toggle switch. In Auto-Mute ON condition, the customer’s microphone is partially muted if it is not used for 30 sec. approx. This facility prevents the attendant from being disturbed by unwanted outside noise.
- The customer’s unit has an efficient speaker and a sensitive condenser cartridge, mounted in a beautifully designed housing.
- Attendant’s microphone has voice priority over the customer’s microphone.
Output :2W (Max.) in each amplifier
Microphone Element :Electees Condenser in both the units
Auto Mute `ON’ :Enables after 30 seconds (approx.)
Power Requirement :AC: 220-240V, 50/60Hz
Protections :AC Fuse 1 × 0.5A
Dimensions :Attendant Unit:
W116 x H65 x D170 mm
Customer Unit: Ø98 x D52 mm,
Power Supply Unit : W85 × H58 × D150 mm
Weight :Attendant Unit: 1.3kg,
Customer Unit: 0.55kg,
Power Supply Unit : 0.93kg
1 No. of fuse 0.5A, 2 Nos. of M4 moulded screws,
2 Nos. of self adhesive DUAL LOCK tape, 4.5mtrs.
of interconnecting cable for Customer unit